Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good Times

A few pics from our annual Ruby's Inn Retreat. It was awesome.

Kasia shows off her new belly button.
DSC05111

Treyton's artwork
DSC05110

Two cuties
DSC05107

Gabby & Sadie
DSC05104

Riding the scooter
DSC05086

Maddie's first time in the pool...she was not happy about it!
DSC05088

Turns out, she just missed her mama. Once Messie joined her in the pool, she was fine.
DSC05089

Sad Kenzie (doesn't this break your heart?!)
retreat08 042

Maddie McPie
retreat08 032

The cast and crew
retreat08 018

I have the coolest family ever invented. It's true, and I love it.

4 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

those pictures are priceless! You take great pictures. It was a super fun weekend.

The Carter Family: said...

Oh, I love all those pictures! I need some copies for my own!!

Zachary said...

Such awesome pictures!!

Smiley Family said...

It was a great weekend! Although, I don't feel like I even talked to you! I guess that is the only downside to having such a large family, you just don't get to have one-on-one time with everyone.