Can you believe we've been doing this for eleven years?! Wow. So anyway, it's that time again, woohoo! We couldn't really fit all the nitty-gritty details on the invite, so here ya go:
- Please bring something for the Saturday evening potluck, and a salad or dessert for Sunday luncheon. You're on your own for the rest of the meals (be sure to ask for the local discount if you visit the restaurant). I highly recommend the trout.
- Door prizes will be given; we welcome any new/slightly used contributions.
- Donate a hand-crafted item for a chance to participate in the drawings. Come on, share the talent! :)
- If you are interested in offering a workshop, or would like to participate in one, please let me know!
- Jenny Wright and Sarah Bradshaw are organizing an easter egg hunt. Details to follow.
- Oh, and those of you who have discovered the joy of RC trucks (you know who you are), be sure to bring them! We'll be looking to take these guys off-road and get 'em dirty! (Weather permitting, of course.)
- Feel free to email me or post a comment if you have any questions, comments, words of advice, or just need someone to talk to. I'm all ears.
Please forward this information to all family members who may be interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you there!! :)