Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ruby's Inn Retreat

retreat 2008 copy

Can you believe we've been doing this for eleven years?! Wow. So anyway, it's that time again, woohoo! We couldn't really fit all the nitty-gritty details on the invite, so here ya go:

  • Please bring something for the Saturday evening potluck, and a salad or dessert for Sunday luncheon. You're on your own for the rest of the meals (be sure to ask for the local discount if you visit the restaurant). I highly recommend the trout.
  • Door prizes will be given; we welcome any new/slightly used contributions.
  • Donate a hand-crafted item for a chance to participate in the drawings. Come on, share the talent! :)
  • If you are interested in offering a workshop, or would like to participate in one, please let me know!
  • Jenny Wright and Sarah Bradshaw are organizing an easter egg hunt. Details to follow.
  • Oh, and those of you who have discovered the joy of RC trucks (you know who you are), be sure to bring them! We'll be looking to take these guys off-road and get 'em dirty! (Weather permitting, of course.)
  • Feel free to email me or post a comment if you have any questions, comments, words of advice, or just need someone to talk to. I'm all ears.

Please forward this information to all family members who may be interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you there!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ruby's Inn! Now let's hope the weather will cooperate and it will be nice and sunny! It will be fun!! Hope to see all of you there!

Sandy J.

Nathan and Esther said...

Can I dress up as the 'esther' bunny?

The Lund Five said...

I'm so excited for the Ruby's Inn retreat. I am going to start working on my craft tomarrow. I'll have to think about it, but I may be interested in teaching a card making workshop.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I am SOOO excited-I can hardly wait. I have been looking forward to this since last year. I'm glad to hear that Jenny and Sarah are heading up an easter egg hunt. Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!

Smiley Family said...

We are SO excited!!! In fact we are planning on staying a couple extra nights - we desperately need this vacation. I hope there is a lot of participation in the craft table. My mom, Emily, Mindy, Monica and myself are all planning on contributing to it, and we can't wait to see what everyone else makes.

The Carter Family: said...

Gee, Jamie-was that a big HINT or what? Now I have to really rack my brain to see if I can come up with anything crafty by then-the pressure is ON!!!

Zachary said...

WOO HOO!!!! I can't wait! I have work off...I have the car all tuned up for the drive...I'm inviting a "special" friend of the female variety...I have no crafty skills to speak of...but I am GOSH DANG EXCITED!!!!