Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Time

What a wonderful weekend! We've had so much fun spending time with our cool family. Here are a few of the highlights:

The Cooper family, with Mom & Dad Sheedy:
prez weekend 08 074

Bob & Evelyn with baby Sarah:
prez weekend 08 067

Sadie, Ryker & Ayden at the German Dinner:
prez weekend 08 053

Blurry Maddie...I know she's not in focus, but I couldn't resist the smile!
prez weekend 08 030

Ayden enjoys the German cuisine:
prez weekend 08 024

Cowgirl Kazie...a bit under the weather, poor thing!
prez weekend 08 022

Another fave that also happens to be unfocused, but this time it's probably a good thing:
prez weekend 08 018

I spotted this good-looking guy at one of the tables:
prez weekend 08 013

And the sweetest picture award goes to:
prez weekend 08 010

I would like to thank all the participants for a wonderful, fun-filled weekend of joy and craziness. We eagerly anticipate the sequel. :)

7 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Very cute pictures. The German dinner was sure a lot of fun. I always look forward to it.

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Great pics!! It was fun to get together!!

Nathan and Esther said...

It was fun to get together and those are great pics! I love the color of your blog, very irish of you.

rsheedy said...

Yup, I married an Irishman! My German ancestors are rolling over in their graves...

The Carter Family: said...

I love all the pictures-too bad we missed out!

Zachary said...

Awesome pictures! Even if you haven't figured out how to focus them!

Becca said...

Good thing I wasn't picking my nose in your sweetest picture!