Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yay, Albrechts!

I'm happy to announce that the Albrechts are finally joining the blogging world! However, Becca's position is a bit unique. She has a rather interesting job in the justice system, which tends to put her in a vulnerable spot. So, to protect the identities of the innocent, she has decided to make her blog available by invitation only.

I have agreed to help Becca with her blog, so you may see a few posts authored by me. Actually, I have been the sole author thus far...but that should change, shortly! Lol. I've already sent invitations to view her blog, which you may have received by now. If not, double-check your junk mail to make sure the invitation wasn't sent there. If you have not received an email invitation, it's probably because I don't have your email address (or maybe it's simply a hint...lol, just kidding!). Anyway, shoot me an email (rachaelsheedy at gmail.com), and I will add you to the "cool people" list. :)

Enjoy.

5 comments:

da bomb said...

wrow, wry wram wro wrappy whry wrould wry.

kaparowitzzz said...

whro wris wriz wizzard?

Nathan and Esther said...

yay for the albrechts!

Zachary said...

Woo Hoo! I made the cool list!

kaparowitzzz said...

I would just like to say that I feel like your blog, while being new, is not an improvement. I liked the old free-wheeling version better. You were more willing to confront the issues and I feel like this is not the case anymore. I feel letdown and have lost hope for freedom fighters everywhere.

vive sheedy vive toy cars