Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Scrappy Crap

So, to pick up where I left off the other day...my little photo book is coming along! I'm actually making progress, which is rather awesome if you ask me. So, I thought I'd share the latest:
 pg11 copy
credits: template by Kellie Mize; background pp, accent pp by Katie Pertiet; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg12 copy
credits: background pp, photo frame by Anna Aspnes; accent paper by Gina Cabrera; word art by Ronna Farrer; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg13 copy
credits: template by Katie Pertiet; background pp & overlay by Anna Aspnes; accent paper by Gina Cabrera; word art by Ronna Farrer.
pg14 copy
credits: template by Kellie Mize; background pp by Anna Aspnes; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg15 copy
credits: template freebie by Kellie Mize; background pp by Anna Aspnes; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg16 copy
credits: template by Kellie Mize; background pp by Shabby Princess; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg17 copy
credits: template by Jen Caputo; background pp by Shabby Princess; photo corners by Gina Cabrera; font Susie's Hand.
pg18 copy
credits: template by Katie Pertiet; background pp by Gina Cabrera; overlay by Anna Aspnes; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg19 copy
credits: template by Katie Pertiet; background pp, alpha by Gina Cabrera; overlay by Ronna Farrer; date stamp by Kellie Mize; font Susie's Hand.
pg20 copy
credits: template by Jen Caputo; background pp by Shabby Princess; accent pp by Mindy Teresawa; overlay by Anna Aspnes; font Susie's Hand.
pg21 copy
credits: template by Kellie Mize; background pp by Shabby Princess; overlay by Anna Aspnes; fonts Susie's Hand, & Orange .
pg22 copy
credits: template by Kellie Mize; background pp by Katie Pertiet; overlay by Diane Miller; font: Orange .
pg23 copy
credits: template, background pp, alpha, date stamp, postmark stamp & cardboard by Katie Pertiet; accent pp by Gina Cabrera; overlay by Vera Lim; font Susie's Hand.

Yay! I can't wait until I have the finished project in-hand! Of course, I still have a few pages, as well as the cover, to do. But I'm getting there! :)

9 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Those are really cute pages. You are very talented!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I know you are super talented, but still your stuff never ceases to amaze me. If you have this done by Ruby's Inn, you'll have to bring it.

kaparowitzzz said...

wow, im super impressed with yer skills. back in the day, whoda thunk it that the little ol' rugrat would grow up to become a scrapbooker and not just an average one. No. One of the finest this side of the paria river. member when we got stuck in the swell because papa was crazy like and thought that the toyota could make it. Hah! look how fer you have come.

The Carter Family: said...

Your brother is a nut! And great pictures, but I only saw the first 2 or 3 because there were so many and my computer was so slow and I didn't want to wait around, so I'll check back later!!!

Monica said...

I want to see it to. YOur pages are so artistic, not just crafty looking. I like that.

Nathan and Esther said...

Once again, You rock! can you please channel some of your artisticness to me!

Zachary said...

Dag Burn! You've got talent!

Smiley Family said...

Definite talent. I agree with others, you need to bring it to Ruby's Inn. I'd love to see it in person.

The Lund Five said...

Help! Ok so I tried the website you gave me and I'm confused. I like my blog layout, but I just want to change the font on my header where it says The Lund Five. I don't like any of the fonts on blogspot. I went to a website called www.dafont.com and found a few that I like. They are under curly fonts. They are kissmekissmekissme, Grenouille, love letters, spahrty girl, and Joli Script. My 2 favorites are kissmekissmekissme and spahrty girl. I could really use your help and it would be so much appreciated. Thanks!