Thursday, January 3, 2008

More Projects of Joy

Here's a look at another one of my Christmas projects. I made a calendar for Hunter using photos we took during our various rides & road trips, and it turned out even better than I expected...yay! I usually order my photo calendars from Shutterfly or Kodak Gallery, but this time I tried something new. I typically upload my photos to Flickr, and I happened to check out one of their partner sites: Qoop. They also offer calendar printing services, including a 13.5"x19" poster-sized version which happened to be on sale. It was exactly what I was looking for...a larger calendar, printed on linen paper...and it was the same price as the smaller Shutterfly & Kodak versions. When it arrived, it was beautiful! I absolutely loved it, so I ordered two more: one for my dad and another for my sister-in-law Joannah and her husband. Hopefully they like it as much as we do! :) Here's the photos I used:
grand canyon rachie 134 copy
DSC03776 copy
DSC03759 copy
DSC03750 copy
DSC03710 copy
DSC03376 copy
day 3 007 copy
bob's 015 copy
walk 019 copy2 copy
walk 008 copy copy
september copy
air race copy copy

8 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

do you know how much that calendar could sell for? you are a very talented woman. can you hand me some of your talent?

Smiley Family said...

Ditto to what Esther said. Those pics are simply beautiful. I also made calendars for Christmas, four of them. But I REALLY like the idea of ordering them instead. Not having to deal with all my scrapbook crap and the mess I create sounds nice.

Monica said...

Amazing Rachael. You should get paid for that. They are beautiful.

The Carter Family: said...

Wow! Those pictures are AMAZING!!! I love them! Didn't you say my name was on your calendar list also?

ang said...

beautiful!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Those photo's are incredible. You have definitely captured the beauty of the places that you have visited!

Gretch said...

DITTO, to what everyone else said. Those seriously are AMAZING pictures!!! I would pay money for them! What a great thoughtful gift. Way to go! I'm glad you had a wonderful break.

rsheedy said...

You guys are way too nice!