Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TMI

Apparently I've been tagged. I'm not sure why anyone would want to know more about the Hunter & Rachael relationship, since it's all I talk about on this site! But for those brave souls who are gluttons for punishment, here ya go!

How long have you been together? 18 months or so
How long did you date? Six months. I knew him for three years before we started dating.
How old is he? 375 days younger than me. That's all you're gonna get! :)
Who eats more? Hunter? I hope?
Who said I love you first? Me. I tried to hold out, but I don't think he would have ever said it, if I didn't say it first!
Who is taller? Hunter.
Who sings better? Me, by far. Okay, I'm kidding. Hunter has a great appreciation for music and singing voices. He definitely prefers life when I'm not singing. LOL.
Who is smarter? Me, of course. Hey, it's MY blog...I can say what I want! (Hunter is way smarter than me, but I'll never admit it).
Who does the laundry? Me. Hunter tried to help at first, but I'm very particular about laundry. Although, sometimes I wonder if he screwed it up on purpose...lolol.
Who does the dishes? Me. Hunter has dirtydishaphobia. It's a traumatic, albeit handy, disorder. Sometimes I wish it were contagious.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ha! We both do. Technically it's me, but I can't tell you how many times I've almost fallen out of bed b/c my sweet hubby has snuggled me within inches of the edge. It cracks us both up, because he has no idea he is doing it at the time.
Who pays the bills? Both of us. Hunter is great about doing what he is told! LOL...remember, this is my blog.
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? What's that?
Who cooks dinner? This is a good one. When we were dating, we took turns depending on whose house we were at. If we were hanging out at Hunter's place, he would cook. My house, my turn to cook. One time (while we were dating) Hunter made a point to let me know he didn't expect me to prepare his dinner, just cuz we were at my house. Unfortunately, that was short-lived. We got married, we live in what was formerly my house...guess who does the cooking?
Who drives when you are together? Hunter, thank goodness! I don't really care to drive.
Who is more stubborn? This is a tough one. We are both super stubborn, so it really depends on the circumstances. I think we are pretty good at taking turns, so we aren't being stubborn at the same time. LOL.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him. I hate the uncertainty and awkward stage of relationships, so I was determined not to drag it out. LOLOL.
Who asked who out? Nobody...why do you think it took us three years to start dating?! We hooked up because of some scheming co-workers. Hunter came to a 'party' at my house, and he was the only one there the majority of the time. After that, I guess Hunter was the one who initiated the next 'date'.
Who proposed? Once again, nobody! Are you sensing a theme, here? We knew we'd get married eventually...so I finally told Hunter when and where the wedding was taking place. LOLOLOL. I'm starting to think there is nothing normal about our relationship!!!
Who is more sensitive? It totally depends. Maybe Hunter?
Who has more friends? Hunter. Although neither of us are social butterflies...lol.
Who has more siblings? We both have five. :)
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. I hate skirts.

Ha! I'm done. Now it's my turn to nominate some victims. I nominate Ang, Abi, and Sarah-Lou. Let's get busy, folks...I want answers! LOL.

6 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

That was great! I feel as if I know you better already...

kaparowitzzz said...

muy interesante

The Carter Family: said...

I'm glad you finally did it-especially since you were tagged TWICE! It was fun to learn more about you and Hunter!

Smiley Family said...

Thanks for giving in to this tagging business, it is good to know more about you and Hunter. Way to be the assertive one and kissing him first:)

Jason and Gretchen said...

LOL! That was so much fun getting to know more about you and Hunter. Way to go on making the first move, that is awesome! Loved it!

ang said...

Oh NNNNNNNNdear!!!!