Saturday, November 24, 2007

Good Times for Everyone

I didn't post yesterday...I was so full of yummy food, I couldn't move! Hunter's sister Joannah and her husband Phil did the majority of the cooking, and it was AWESOME! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Must...find...leftovers...

As it turns out, I have managed to do a few other things besides eat and sleep. For example, I went outside! And yes, this is a major accomplishment...it just so happens that it was 35 degrees when we left the house this morning. And this house has a wonderful thing called central heating...and a fireplace...and I'm reading a great book, so yes; tearing myself away from the wonderful blessings of comfort and contentment was rather a chore. But I did it, and I survived! Hunter and I went to the park with his sister Ginger and her family. Here are some of the highlights:
ruidoso 030
ruidoso 021 copy
ruidoso 025
ruidoso 027
The super-cute kid is Garrett. Don't be fooled by his cuteness, though...he has an amazing (and frightening) ability to transform himself into a Sharp-Tooth Dinosaur. Every good aunt knows about Sharp-Tooth Dinosaurs...they are super scary and if you ever have the misfortune of encountering one, you should definitely run for your life. Here are a few shots of the Sharp-Tooth Dinosaur in pursuit of his prey:
ruidoso 035 copy
ruidoso 032 copy
Did you notice his sharp claws, and can you hear his fearsome roar? I have to go now, I'm trying to find a good place to hide...

2 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Looks like you had a good time at the park. I have a hard time making it outside in the winter also, unless I'm really bundled up good. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
P.S. Hope you have a safe trip home.

Nathan and Esther said...

that was a cute post! It sounds like you are having fun. I'm jealous you get to read by a fireplace...I LOVE doing that!