Friday, October 26, 2007

New Wheels!

We got tired of sharing the car, so Hunter decided to get himself another adventure vehicle. This time, he opted for the four-wheeled version. He took it out for a ride; check it out:
fj 22
fj 017
fj 012
fj 013
Doesn't it look like fun?! This sweet ride can go ANYWHERE...as you can kinda tell by the photos.

Okay, okay...I confess. This new vehicle is actually an RC car, so we can't exactly ride in it. But hey, it's still a lot of fun! We took our RC trucks to Ensign Peak this afternoon, and it was awesome. Hunter is so smart, and knows exactly how to customize these mini-machines to maximize their performance. Then we take these little dudes off-roading and it's so cool to put them to the test. Here's a few more photos for your enjoyment (lol):
fj 021
fj 009
fj 002
And, in case you don't believe I actually made the climb, here's the photographic evidence:
fj 007
It was a fun afternoon! :)

10 comments:

kaparowitzzz said...

nice pics, what kinda cam do u uze.

ttylag. ps,sorry bout the work dealio.

kaparowitzzz said...

pps, that thing (toyota) freakin looks real. thought maybe hunter was pimpin u out and using the profits

rsheedy said...

I have a Sony DSC-W7...just a standard point & shoot. And, of course, the handy-dandy Adobe Photoshop software. Definitely a must-have, in my book.

rsheedy said...

dude...don't give him any ideas...

The Carter Family: said...

Yeah, you almost had me there-but only for the 1st picture, can't fool me for long!

All About M.E.('s) said...

You got me. I even had Marty come and look to see your new vehicle and he was fooled too. Pretty funny. However, I think Marty was even more impressed with it being a RC vehicle than if it was real. Crazy boys!

Monica said...

Ha! You had me fooled too. Nice photography.

Zachary said...

I confess...you had me going. Jaw dropped and drool a rollin'. Nice photography!

kaparowitzzz said...

I was fooled because I am a fool

The Smiley Family said...

Hilarious! It seems like you and Hunter have a lot of fun together. I am glad to see you up and rolling with the new blog - bummer deal with the old blog.