Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Extra! Extra!

My sister Sarah called me last week to tell me her husband Brady had a job interview in Tooele! They lived in Pennsylvania for the past several years while he attended anesthesiology school, and after graduating a year ago they moved to Texas. We really didn't expect them to return to Utah for quite a while, as nurse anesthetist (sp?) jobs are hard to come by in this state. So, dare I hope? I tried not to be overly optimistic so I wouldn't be too disappointed if nothing came of it.

Well, now I don't have to hold back anymore. BRADY GOT THE JOB! The Bradshaws are moving to Tooele!!! Needless to say, I am thrilled. I can't wait to spend more time with Sadie, Ayden and Reagan. They are the cutest kids ever! Of course, I'm also happy to be closer to Sarah and Brady. They are pretty decent kids too. :)

Yay!

2 comments:

ang said...

How exciting! All your buddies back in one state. Now aren't you glad you didn't move to FL????

ang said...

ps- paul says thanks for the love (the link to his site!)