Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Buddy Blessings

Last weekend I went to Minersville to visit my little buddies. My sister Sarah and her family were in town, so I got to meet their new arrival Reagan. What a sweetheart! It's been a while since we've had any new buddies join the gang, so it was fun to remember how sweet they are at that age.

It was also cute to see his cousins interacting with him. Kazie wanted to hold him all the time, and kept giving him kisses. For some reason, it cracks me up how toddlers are so fascinated with babies. It's funny because hello, they are babies themselves! And I swear it was only a few minutes ago that they were the same age.

Anyway, my buddies are so cute. Ayden, Kazie and the twins (Kenzie & Kasia) are all turning two this month! We had a joint bday party for them, but unfortunately the twins had the flu and couldn't attend. I made alphabet books for each of my sisters' families, and gave them to the two year olds (refer to slides in sidebar). They loved them! And I love seeing the little guys read.

After spending the weekend with the cute kids, I returned home to the cutest one of all...my hubby! He is definitely a kid at heart, and I love that about him. He is my sweetheart. :)

No comments: