Monday, April 30, 2007

A Close Call!

The first day that Shane (my boss) and I were in Orlando, we took the I-Ride shuttle to find a place to eat. After dinner we made the fateful decision to walk back to the hotel. So there we were, minding our own business, when all of a sudden a building came falling out of the sky! I'm not even kidding! We were seriously like a block away from this, and it knocked us to the ground! Neither of us had our cameras, but I was able to snap this picture with my camera phone. I actually took a bunch of pictures, but I was shaking so bad that most of them didn't turn out. We still haven't found out what happened, or where the building came from. Apparently it crashed into another building that was flattened by the impact. Fortunately, no one was in either building, and all of the bystanders were able to move out of the way in time. Unbelievable!!

1 comment:

ang said...

WHAT THE!?!?! that's the craziest thing i've ever heard!!!